Different aspects of the control have been studied on the several model biotechnological production processes by sequel. The following processes and cultivations of microorganisms were concerned:
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae – baker's yeast production,
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae – ergosterol production,
- Xanthomonas campestris – xanthan gum biopolymer production and
- Debaryomyces hansenii – xylitol artificial sweetener production.
Current research uses:
- Pseudomonas putida – mcl-PHA biopolymer production
as the model process.
Bioprocess Control Laboratory research group offers all its experimental data from particular cultivations of model microorganisms for analysis and exploitation to other research groups.
In the case of interest in more experimental data, please do not hesitate to contact the head of the laboratory professor Náhlík.